Advantages of Membership
As a member of the CDÉNÉ, you have a number of advantages:
- Priority invitations to various economic activities like workshops, training sessions, forums, networking activities and other special events;
- Subscription to CDÉNÉ distribution lists (receive relevant news and press releases);
- Receive the economic newsletter Mêlons-nous de nos affaires (paper version exclusively for members);
- Opportunities for visibility on the CDÉNÉ website;
- Your business or organization listed in the Répertoire des services en français on the CDÉNÉ website;
- Print copy of the latest Bottin des services en français de la Nouvelle-Écosse;
- Right to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
Please note: To join you must live in Nova Scotia. Membership is for one year, beginning on April 1 of each year and ending on March 31. To be entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting, you have to pay your membership fees before March 31 of the current year. A business or organization cannot be a member of the CDÉNÉ. Only individuals may become members.