Serving the Clare and Argyle regions, CDÉNÉ Employment Services can guide you throughout the employment process. Whether you want to improve your résumé, learn interview techniques or transition to a new career, we’re there to help you. Our team of career practitioners can provide services that is personalized to your needs so you can reach your career objectives.
Since September 2016, our Employment Services are officially part of the Employment Services Centres provincial network: Nova Scotia Works.
Employment Services can help you to:
- Determine your needs with respect to career decision making, employment maintenance, job search and skills enhancement
- Develop an action plan to return to the job market
- Explore career possibilities and choose a career
- Write a curriculum vitae and cover letter
- Prepare for an interview
- Become better acquainted with the local job market and government programs from which you could benefit
- Prepare applications for Employment Nova Scotia programs
- Employment Services offices also have computers, photocopiers and fax machines for use by clients
Access our services
Employment Services offer workshops on various subjects related to the working world: CVs, cover letters, interviews, job searching, networking, career exploration, etc. Follow Employment services on Facebook or Twitter or consult our activities page to find out when the next workshops are coming up.