The CDÉNÉ provides governance training that will equip you and give you the knowledge you need to administration a not-for-profit organization (NFPO). This training targets the presidents and members of Boards of Directors of not-for-profit organizations.
With this training you will be able to:
- Put into professional application good governance practices for NFPOs, act ethically and show a critical mindset when carrying out your functions;
- Comprehend the relationship between the Board of Directors, management and stakeholders and their separation from day-to-day management, as well as the sharing of powers and responsibilities among parties;
- Understand the main operations, control and accountability mechanisms governing decision-making in an organization;
- Transfer knowledge to new members.
- Roles and responsibilities of the Board of Directors (3 hours)
- The relationship between the Board of Directors and the Executive Director (2 hours)
- Effective financial management (3 hours)
- Effectiveness of a Board of Directors (2 hours)
Contact us to learn more